- Mathru Foundation : Updates & Vote for Disbursal
- ARC Decision
- SoH Updates
Caroline from UT Austin joined. She has worked with AfE before as part of her Philanthropy lab. She researched AfE and worked on a NYC chapter project as part of the lab. She ended up winning $12.5k prize for AfE.
Other volunteers present introduced themselves and their Chapter roles.
|45 min||Mathru Foundation|
Do you approve disbursement of INR 6.3 lakhs, towards children's school and medical expenses and staff salary of Mathru Foundation for period from Apr '18 to Dec '18
|5 min||ARC Decision|
ARC Cycle 2 Poll: General Funds Utilization and Chapter Financial Planning - III
Results are documented on ARC Decision List page
A: Splitting method A chosen. Policy updated as a results of the poll
B: M = ??. There is a runoff between 10k and 25k.
C: Rollback clause acknowledged by 40/41 chapters
D: Mechanism approved by 39/41 chapters
|10 min||SoH updates||Did not discuss.|
- Arvind Rao
- Fund utilization report for previous year for 2nd disbursement (early next year).
- What is the role of Manager and Admin assistant ?
- Understand recurring funding. How much of it is taking care of recurring expenses ? How much is needed for funding the van?
- Get details on Van model, etc.