|5 mins||Introduction of new volunteers (if any)|
- Sweta and Sharath Krish
5 min introductions on Asha
- Brief discussion on how they would like to get involved:
- Sweta - interested in marketing and creative efforts such as design of flyers and promotions
- Has a music / DJing background - would like to particularly help with the events and other creative aspects
- Possible interest in heading the AZ youth chapter
|15 - 20 mins|
- Chapter Health Questionnaire/ Budget Planning
- Chapter inflow estimate - *exclude* share from General Funds here: 6000
(Based on anticipated donations, list of events planned for next year, and/or fund raising targets. Exclude anticipated inflow from GF.)
2. Chapter inflow estimate - anticipated share from General Funds: * 6000
3. Chapter outflow estimate - project disbursements: 8000
4. Chapter outflow estimate - event expenses: * 2000
5. Chapter outflow estimate - administrative and other fundraising expenses (not related to any event): * 400
- Employee Matching plan opportunities (similar to Intel's Benevity program)
- Missing Events (Was it not updated few months ago?) Also, update Diwali Fiesta
- Add contact information of core members in the Asha Website - reach out to Central Webmaster (Refer to Boston's info) https://ashanet.org/chapters/
- Add Insta, Youtube, Meetup links.
- Is the "Get Involved" tab needed? The options in the drop down is not related to AZ chapter.
- Add our monthly meeting information - 2nd Sunday of every month at ASU; add a link leading to the minutes.
|10 - 15 mins||Marketing||Aditi, Samyuktha, Rashmi|
- How to make the FB, Insta & Meetup pages more interactive?
- How to reach out to sponsors from the beginning of the year itself?
- How to stay in touch with the mailing list?
- Need to send an email to the attendees with link to the feedback form.
- How to get more visibility in the valley?
- Get admin access to all accounts, get inputs from Rashmi on marketing.
|10 mins||Roles & Responsibilities|
- Any clarification?
- Election (preferred every year or two)
- Youth Chapter
- Organize a hike / walkathon in combination with the adult chapter to get more students interested
- Youth Chapter president - Krish / Sweta
|5 mins||Diwali Fiesta 2018 Wrap Up|
- Upload and share photos
- Feedback forms - Is it too late?
- Awaiting ticket buyers' list
|5 mins||T-Shirt Design|
- Plan to get it done before Holi
- Reward Trust funding (budget planning)
- identify new projects? any traction on Crowdfunding opportunities?
|15 - 20 mins||Fundraisers|
- Sam & Aditi
- any volunteer?
- BWW - shortlist dates in Jan & Feb to check availability
- Holi - find out events in the valley
- Hike - Camelback - logistics? (Spring break at ASU - 03/03 - 03/10)
- Other options for 2019??
|10 mins||Open discussion|