1. Updates on the following:
- Asha India Conference 2019 and discussion with AfE.
- Asha Kanini project and its funding under ISP funds.
- Trimble funding.
- Written Assessments
- Inauguration of library and plans for new library at Project Thulasi.
2. Staff policy -- Discussion and if required amendments. Find the current staff policy attached.
Specific discussion on maternity benefits for M. Umamageswari of Project Manigal.
3. Asha Chennai Admin policy -- Amendment for supporting volunteers for travel to Chennai and handling volunteers who have not been involved for a long time. Find the current admin policy attached.
4. Teacher excursion plan at Project Sangamam.
5. Request for back salary for Jan - May 2018 from the teachers from SSV Higher Secondary School at Madhapattnam. Find the endorsement of the HM of the SSV Higher Secondary School attached.
6. Discussion on enriching our meetings and also attracting more volunteers.
After seeing Hindu Litfest, I was talking to Bhaskar about how it would be good to invite people to talk about their thoughts on education, about their work etc. for 30 mins to 1 hour in our monthly meetings. I thought we should try this out. Any other thoughts would also be appreciated.
7. Teacher participation in the English assignments and spoken English sessions.
This page has no comments.