1. Mathru - Budget and Proposal for 2017-18 - Part 2 + WAH update - Aravind - 1hr
2. KWS - Voting Results and Update - Ranga - 5 min
3. GSK - Update - Mohit - 10 min
4. Siddamma - Site Visit - Update - Sowmya - 5 min
5. SoH update - Subra/Mohit - 10 min
6. ARC proposal cycle 2 - Mohit - 20 min
7. Asha volunteer T-shirts - 10 min
|1 hr 30 min||Mathru Foundation||Arvind|
- Discussed Q and A from Part 1
- Surgery pictures of children only for internal presentation
- Donor Base - 55k reliable to 23k now, not clear on unrestricted vs. restricted
- Surgeries - 1.5k per child to create a pool of money for the year - surgeries based on check up, promise of success, etc.
1.5k x 12 x 17 ~ 3 lacs per year
- AI: track surgeries/ expenditures/ <child name> can be with-held, what happens for a bad fundraising year? vs. is it being used every year - order of priority of children.
- WAH marketing plan - emails, SoH, newspaper article, NGO's donor base
- Review of Audit Report for 2015-16 and 2014-15; 2016-17 expected in October 2017 : Income over Expenditure for 2015-16 and 2014-15 vs. our understanding of the funding situation
- AI: follow up on income and expenditure report for previous year, have a template for analysis (Ranga to modify KWS based template prepared by Guptaji for Mathru)
- 12.5k Budget from 2017-18 - April 2017 to Mar 2018
- WAH to be similar budget for 12.5k - Funds to be used for disbursing in Apr 2018 ?
|5 min||KWS - Voting Results and Update||Ranga||No time. Next time.|
|10 min||GSK - Update||Mohit|
- 39k Rs. balance amount of the funds sent for previous year for the construction of room, Rs. 3.98/ 4.36 lacs
- Approval towards foundation costs for new room?
- When is the new room going go be constructed - 2.8 lacs is the estimate for foundation, 39k/2.8 lacs, who is funding their balance amount?
|10 min||Siddamma - Update||Sowmya|
- Similar receipts as Cuddalore Floods being provided to Asha-Seattle
- Talked to Shanthi - Steward for Asha-Seattle's Bharathi Trust - Senjiagram
- Site visit being done this weekend by Anjana, an Asha-Bangalore volunteer
|SoH - Update||Mohit||No time, Next time.|
|20 min||ARC Proposal Cycle 2||Mohit|
- Raising quorum
- 3 -> 6 for quorum, 6 volunteers min. for chapter
- Updated site visit every 18 months, 24 months for remote area
- Central projects might waive for 24 months for unexceptional circumstances (curfew, etc)
- Internal audit reform
- Collecting input metrics annually from Asha Projects
- Chapter life-cycle criteria and non-compliance reform
|10 min||Asha volunteer T-shirts||Chapter||No time, Next time.|