Venue: Cohen Room, Department of Statistics, UGA
Time: 6 to 7:00pm
Members present - Abhyuday Mandal, Debkanta Chakrabarty, Devaki Kadambi, Anagha Kadambi, Natalia Shim, Siva Venkat, Arunava Samddar, Somenath Das
- Budget 2016: Chapter volunteers dicussed and approved the budget. Abhyuday to update the doc and submit it to Asha Central.
- UGA charity: Application forms submission for SCCP (State Charitable Contribution Program) is due in 2 weeks. Person in charge: Anangha (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- List of 2016 Events: The list is needed for Asha-wide insurance. Person in charge: Siva (email@example.com).
- First Book - Asha Grant Project: The info session will be held on 4th February, 2016 (Thursday) at 6 pm in MLC 267. First work-day is on 6th February, 2016 (Saturday) at 10 am in Downtown Academy.
First Book UGA and Asha for Education received $2500 grant for supporting a private school downtown Athens for low-income children. This grant will focus on improvement of school library. The details will be discussed during info session on Thursday.Abhyuday suggested that the call number of each book should be matched with universal database (we should mention it to the librarian at Downtown Academy). Person in charge: Siva (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Aekta (email@example.com).
- SSS Project: Navin Sir’s Project Proposal for designing a wheelchair and handicap accessible bus: Collaboration with UGA Engineering:
Establish contacts with Dr. Verma, Dr. Handa, Dr. Das and inquire if they can help. Person in charge: Natalia (firstname.lastname@example.org).Invite Dr. Verma and other faculty member for the next Asha meeting. Tentative dates: 21st February (Sunday) or 28th February (Sunday). Person in charge: Devaki (email@example.com).
This page has no comments.