Venue: Cohen Room, Department of Statistics, UGA
Time: 7 to 8:30pm
Members present - Abhyuday Mandal, Ruchir Mishra, Debkanta Chakrabarty, Devaki Kadambi, Srinivasa Muralidhara, Natalia Shim
- ARC Proposal: Voted yes for all questions.
- Future Fundraising Ideas:
- B&N book wrapping before Christmas holidays.
Volunteering during game days (find out details from athletic department at UGA, Debkanta and Ruchir to take lead)
Ballet Dance performance (recruit volunteers and start preparing 6 months in advance)
UGA charity: Find out how to register Asha-Athens Chapter for the list of charities, AID Atlanta is registered there. Both are tax-exempt nonprofit organization under category 501(c)(3). Devaki to contact Dr. Kavita Pandit for assistance.
- Project Funding: New budget and proposal from Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama Saragachhi has been discussed. The project partner informed Abhyuday that their vocational training program solely depends on funds from Asha for Education. All the volunteers agreed to release the full amount of their total budget: Rs. 12,41,500/- (Rupees twelve lakhs forty one thousand five hundred only) for the last two quarters of 2015-2016. This budget does not include the 6 lakhs sent earlier this year. Asha volunteer Ajoy Saha will update Athens. Siva Venkat and Aekta Patel were not present on Wed meeting, but gave their consent on Monday.
Amount: INR 1241500.00
- Project Partner Navin Sir's visit: Atlanta and Athens will co-host Dr. Navin Deshpande of Sandnya Sanwardhan Sanstha in late November.
This page has no comments.