Time: Aug 8, 2018
Item: Proposal Discussion
Who: Sindhu Kashyap
Discussion: Etasha's Project Manzil- Year 3 project proposal
- Project steward Sindhu Kashyap presented slides summarizing project. Slides are attached.
- At the time, steward due diligence and recommendation were as follows:
- Asha SF already supports another Project from the same partner - Prerna. We released funds for the 7th time for this project.
- Funds requested for 8 schools, with a proposed budget increase ~46%
- Asha SF does not have funds to support the requested amount of Rs. 19,51,400
- Site visit pending, have not done a site visit for this project in 2 years.
- Supported the project in its entirety in the last two years, funded 100% of the requested funds.
- Overall the project is doing well. Feedback has been good from the students, Principals and teachers. This project will continue to grow.
- Etasha is a very well funded organization overall; historically shortfalls met with new funding or from bridge funding.
- Still recommend to support Etasha Manzil as long as we have funds to support them.
Thank you to all those who voted! A total of 9 people voted, all in favor of funding Etasha Manzil for INR 13,32,750.
On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 5:12 PM Sindhu Kashyap <email@example.com> wrote:
Just a reminder that this poll will close tonight. Please vote if you haven't already done so. Thanks!
On Sat, Aug 25, 2018 at 7:39 PM Sindhu Kashyap <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Hi Nishanth, Shishira,
Thank you for catching those errors, here is the updated table :
2018 Steward Recommendation
Project Manager’s Salary
Local Travel of Counselors
Stationary and Career Highway Materials
Infrastructure- Phone and Internet
To reiterate, the recommendation is to fund the project for INR 13,32,750. I've updated the slides with the corrected information. I am also sending some links to documents that the Project Partner shared recently. These are reports on the Counseling Cell in one of the schools and the Teachers Orientation program. Thank you for those who already voted! Please take some time to go through the below documents and vote by Wednesday, August 29th. Here are the documents that will help you answer the poll:
This page has no comments.