|10min||SEA motivation centers funding decision||Sriram|
- Last few years, Asha Dallas has funded SEA at INR 3,28,000 per year.
- For 2015, the request is for INR 3,88,000 per year.
- The reason for increase is because of an additional 2 schools added.
- At beginning 2014, Asha Dallas had budgeted INR 3,28,000.
- The chapter does have the money to fund the additional INR 60,000.
- Vote to disburse INR 3,88,000: 6 Yes
|15min||SEA flood relief||Sriram|
- Recent floods in Tamil Nadu has affected SEA.
- SEA has requested funding of INR 3,50,600.
- There are some questions about the funds requested that need clarification.
- Sriram will follow up with SEA to get clarification and the chapter will reconvene for a discussion on Wed, 11/25.
|20min||Aadarana discussion||Venkata, Raju|
- Funding request for INR 9,64,800 has been sent by Aadarana.
- This is to support education and living expenses for 50 girl children.
- There are some concerns in terms of discrepancies in the names of girl children supported between last year and this year.
- Venakata will follow up with Aadarana on these concerns and the chapter will reconvene to discuss funding after receiving feedback.
- Naresh will request central treasury to remove the checklist that has been submitted currently.
- Naresh and Raju will work to detail the total project specific donations received this year.
- Funding request from Manchikalalu is for INR 5,23,250.
- This is more than a 10% increase in funds from last year.
- The reason for increase is due to increase in fees & transportation costs for college boys.
- Vote to disburse INR 5,24,000: 5 Yes (Mr. Prasad has left the meeting by this time).
- Couple of questions that need feedback prior to checklist approval:
- What is causing the college fees to increase so much?
- Clarification on some of the school children whose grades from last year to this year are not consistent.
- Chennai cafe owner is interested in setting up fund collection for SEA flood relief. Sriram to work with him on that.
- Discussed what the chapter would do if chapter approves SEA flood relief, but Asha central does not. Will decide if that scenario arises.