- overall quality of the event improved
- good artists for performance
- Diya Painting Stall was a hit!
- Good DJ & Music
- Lights were good, paid big bucks but venue did not cooperate to turn off the room's lights
- Photo Booth & photography of the event - poor quality
- Kids Coloring Station did not get any attention
- Use stamps or wrist bands for attendees as opposed to coupon/raffle ticket
- Delay in starting since it is a Friday evening, maybe aim for Saturday next year
- Need to make sure to have control of the lights at the venue
- Volunteers need to be more proactive during setup time
- Ensure the ticketing link works fine, especially during the last week before the event (the link was down on 2 days of the last week)
This page has no comments.