- Coordinated logistics for the event
- Food negotiation
- Ticket sale
- Word-of-mouth Marketing was the most effective medium
- Facebook + Meetup publicity is considered less effective
- Flyers distribution
- Ticket Price ($20 for full-price ticket including food) is considered reasonable
- Marketing to ASU students requires better outreach or more reduced prices for students ($13 seemed to hold back some students).
- Marketing to external Indian associations and reaching out to circles beyond volunteer base.
- It should be included in ASU's GSPA calendar.
- It is a great idea to make this our annual signature event, but we need to change location and format of the event -
Location - ASU is not our best target audience for fundraising. We'd rather approach people who are employed.
Format - Not everyone enjoy the idea of getting on the dance floor. Publicity of the event should not completely focus on the fact that people need to dance at the event; other staged performances, stalls, food et al. require as much attention.