Attendees: Manidipa, Hitten, Joe
- Registration with Yale University (check with Supriya to register the chapter with Yale)
- Update on the presentation at the SAGA reception.
- Manidipa and Hitten can meet with the SAGA board - possible dates are: Sunday 10/2 or 10/9, or Monday 10/10.
- We will invite all interested individuals for the next Asha meeting on 10/13.
- Mukti update
- Manidipa has written the site visit report. This report will be uploaded to the projects page by Hitten.
- The site visit report has been forwarded to the project stewards at the NYCNJ chapter. We have requested a clarification of NYCNJs interest in funding the purchase of land, and construction of buildings for coaching centers.
- Joe presented a possible project which was previously funded by Asha Kansas City. He will collected more information on this project and will present it to the chapter in subsequent meetings.
- Date / time of the next meeting: The next meeting will be a face-to-face meeting on Thu 10/13/2016 at 7pm in the AACC.
- VOTE FOR TWO MUKTI COACHING CENTERS PURCHASE AND CONSTRUCTION: MANIDIPA - YES, JOE - YES, HITTEN - YES; AMOUNT = INR 1,584,000 / -
This page has no comments.