May 1, 2018:
Navneet, Karan, Riti, Sohe la, Jacob and Sarvam
Roles for Board members:
- Action item: Each board member to send email regarding top 2 roles - Submit choices by May 8
- Action item: Neet to decide roles by May 9 and post
Board members have gone through and narrowed down the projects by voting on a poll. Each member could choose up to 2 projects.
Top projects were:
- Gandhi Ashram - 5 votes
- Swashrit Society - 4 votes
- Asha Trust - Prerna School - 1 vote
- Samerth Charitable Trust - 1 vote
- Kaivalya Trust - Kedi Residential High School for Tribal Girls - 0 votes
- Top projects selected: Gandhi Ashram and Swashrit Society
- Action item: Sohela is working on developing a site visit report for Swashrit Society
- Action item: Gandhi Ashram - The steward chapter is UVA Charlottesville . Member from board to contact UVA project steward.
- Top projects were:
Recruiting University Coordinators: 2 coordinators chosen based on who was part of MSU Chapter
- Action item: Neet to contact Ashish and Gautam and explain roles and responsibilities.